- 1/2 pound fusilli, rotelle (wagon wheel) or other medium pasta shape
- 1 pound large shrimp (26 to 30 count), peeled and deveined
- 1 1/4 cup frozen shelled edamame or frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh dill
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt and cayenne. Add pasta, shrimp, edamame, spinach and dill and toss to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.