- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Brush lightly with oil. Drop 1/4 cup batter onto skillet. Cook until it begins to bubble. Flip and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer. Repeat with remaining batter and oil if needed to make 14 or 15 pancakes. Top warm pancakes with strawberries and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.