- Canola or olive spray oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 matzoh cracker, crumbled
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.