- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 cups frozen Engine 2 Plant-Strong® Organic Fiesta Blend Grain Medley
- 1/3 cup dry whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon no-salt chili powder
Peel sweet potato and mash; measure out 3/4 cup and place in a large bowl. Reserve any remaining sweet potato for another use.
Add grain medley, bread crumbs, sunflower seeds, cilantro, jalapeño, tomato paste and chili powder to the bowl with sweet potato and stir until well blended. Form into 4 patties and place on the reserved baking sheet. Bake until heated through, about 30 minutes, gently flipping patties halfway through cooking time.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.