- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 cups frozen Engine 2 Plant-Strong® Organic Fiesta Blend Grain Medley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 4 Engine 2 Plant-Strong® Organic Sprouted Ancient Grains or Brown Rice Tortillas
- 8 Bibb or butter lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, sliced
Stir in grain medley, cilantro and green onions and cook until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
Briefly heat tortillas in a dry skillet over medium heat, flipping with tongs to warm each side. Lay tortillas on serving plates. Top with lettuce and avocado and then grain mixture. Roll up tortillas and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.