- 5 ounces (2 bundles) whole grain udon noodles
- 6 cups low-sodium beef, chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (14-ounce) package firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 bunch leafy greens such as kale, collards or Swiss chard, tough stems and ribs removed, leaves sliced (about 6 loosely packed cups)
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon hot chile sesame oil, plus more for serving
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.