- 3/4 pound fresh or frozen and thawed yellowfin tuna steaks, cut into chunks
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sunflower sprouts or other sprouts
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
In a large bowl, toss together tuna, avocado, pepper, sprouts, pineapple, onion and lime juice and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.