- Garlic-Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds mixed fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Buttermilk Dressing
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Arrange potatoes in a single layer on two large rimmed baking sheets. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and cook 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to roast potatoes until golden brown, about 30 minutes more.
Remove both baking sheets from the oven and toss potatoes with garlic. Place potatoes back in the oven and cook for another 10 minutes until deep golden brown and garlic is fragrant.
Meanwhile, combine buttermilk, yogurt, lemon zest, juice, honey, chives, dill, mint, salt and pepper in a small bowl, whisking until well combined. Spoon dressing over potatoes and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.