- 2 pounds Yukon Gold or yellow potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to let drain. When cool enough to handle, crumble into small pieces. Drain off all but 1 tablespoon fat from the skillet, then return to medium heat. Add white onion and cook until lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes.
In a large bowl, gently toss together warm bacon, potatoes and white onion with oil, mustard, vinegar, green onions, salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley and serve warm or at room temperature.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.