- 1 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
To make the cookies, preheat the oven to 350°F. Pour cookie mix into a large bowl and stir in butter and egg. Roll dough into balls the size of large marbles and place an inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake in the middle of the oven until firm and lightly browned on edges, about 14 minutes. Transfer cookies to racks to cool.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.