- 1/3 cup no-sugar-added apricot fruit spread or preserves
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 2 tablespoons orange juice plus 1 tablespoon finely grated zest (from 1 orange), divided
- 6 Whole Foods Market GlutenFree Bakehouse Dinner Rolls, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup gluten-free powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon orange juice, orange zest and salt, and spoon over warm rolls. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.