- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 ounces crumbled fresh goat cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh corn (from 1 ear corn)
- 1 large tomato, diced
To make the dressing, whisk together goat cheese, lemon zest and juice, apple juice, garlic and pepper in a small bowl. Toss green beans with half the dressing and half the dill and spread on a platter. Top with corn and tomato, drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with remaining dill.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.