- 1/4 pound bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 pound green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (4-ounce) log goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and transfer to a large platter. Scatter bacon, cranberries, goat cheese and parsley over the top and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.