- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared green curry paste
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces pad thai or stir-fry rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 red chile pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
Meanwhile, prepare rice noodles according to package instructions. Add remaining 1/2 cup coconut milk to skillet and return to a boil. Stir in fish sauce, sugar and basil and remove from heat. Serve over rice noodles, garnished with chiles, if you like.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.