- 8 single-serve bags green tea
- 1 (1-inch) piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, divided
- 2 pounds sirloin tips, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Lime wedges for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Remove sirloin tips and discard marinade. Season all over with salt and pepper. Heat about half of the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add half of the sirloin tips and cook, flipping once, until cooked to desired doneness (about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare). Transfer to a large plate as done, cover, and keep warm. Repeat process with remaining oil and sirloin tips.
Serve sirloin tips sprinkled with the remaining green onions, with lime wedges on the side.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.