- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 leeks (1 1/2 pounds), dark green parts removed, remaining light green parts thinly sliced
- 2 pounds greens (about 3 bunches chard, kale, collard, mustard or turnip greens), stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1 (6 ounce) log Chèvre Fleurie, rind removed
- 20 wheat square crackers, crumbled
Add milk to the saucepot and heat just to a simmer. Remove from heat, crumble in goat cheese and whisk until melted. Stir in greens mixture, then transfer to a shallow 3-quart baking dish. Bake 10 minutes, then top with cracker crumbs and continue baking until crumbs are toasted and greens are heated through, about 10 minutes longer.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.