- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 ripe, firm peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 large sweet onions, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary, plus 6 sprigs for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
Prepare a grill for medium heat cooking. Toss peaches and onions with orange juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, chopped rosemary, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; set aside. Remove chicken from marinade and grill about 5 minutes per side, or until just cooked through. Transfer to a large plate and cover to keep warm. Grill peaches and onions until tender and slightly charred, then transfer to plate with chicken. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.