- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds total)
- 7 tablespoons prepared Italian dressing, divided
- 2 bell peppers (red or green, or 1 of each), quartered
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 lightly packed cups arugula leaves
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. Brush chicken breasts on both sides with 3 tablespoons of of the dressing. In a small bowl, toss bell peppers with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Grill chicken and peppers, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and peppers are tender and browned, 6 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss onion and arugula with remaining 2 tablespoons dressing and arrange on a platter. Slice chicken and peppers; place them on top of arugula.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.