- 1 1/2 cup finely sliced green cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 5 radishes, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless paiche fillet, in one piece
- 1/2 teaspoon no-salt-added chili powder
- 4 100% whole grain tortillas
Prepare a grill for medium-high-heat cooking. Sprinkle paiche with chili powder and remaining salt, and place in a grilling basket or on a double layer of aluminum foil. Grill, turning the basket once (or flipping fish with a spatula if using foil), until fish is just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer fish to a plate and break into chunks, using a fork. Place tortillas on the grill and grill until warm and lightly browned, about 30 seconds per side. Fill tortillas with fish and pickled vegetables.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.