- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) skin-on side of salmon, pin bones removed
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 lemons, halved
- 2 tablespoons mixed chopped fresh herbs such as tarragon, marjoram, thyme and parsley
Meanwhile, arrange lemons on grill, cut-sides down and grill until deep golden brown and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes. When done, carefully transfer salmon to a large platter, scatter herbs over the top and serve with lemons on the side for squeezing.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.