- Sweet Corn and Avocado Salad
- 4 ears fresh corn, kernels removed
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 small avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- Canola spray oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prepare a grill for medium heat cooking. Spray fillets all over with spray oil, then sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin-side up, on the grill. After about 2 minutes, turn salmon a quarter turn and cook 2 minutes longer. Flip and grill until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes more.
Remove salmon from the grill and serve with corn and avocado salad.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.