- 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 orange bell peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 artichokes
- 6 gluten-free sweet Italian sausage links
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, basil, tarragon, thyme, or rosemary)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Strip artichokes of their leaves, cut out and discard their chokes and quarter the hearts. Add artichoke hearts to bowl with lemon mixture.
Preheat the grill. Place the sausage links on the grill and grill until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving platter and set aside to let rest.
Place the artichoke hearts, peppers and lemon slices on the grill, cooking on both sides until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer vegetables and lemon slices to platter with sausages, sprinkle with herbs, and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.