- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 small red onion, cut into thick rings
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash, thickly sliced lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (also called chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine grilled vegetables, garlic, vinegar, oil, basil, chickpeas, salt and pepper. Garnish with parmesan and serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.