- 1 (3-pound) swordfish steak
- 3/4 cup mixed pitted olives, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 8 ounces whole wheat pasta shells or fusilli
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until just tender, about 14 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain again and add to the bowl with swordfish along with spinach. In a blender, combine remaining 1/4 cup olives with 1/4 cup water and pulse until blended. Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.