- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1/3 cup prepared teriyaki sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 head bibb or Boston lettuce
- 2 cups shredded crisp vegetables (carrots, Napa cabbage, radishes and/or cucumbers)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (any combination like basil, cilantro, mint or chives)
Prepare a grill for medium-heat cooking. Remove pork from marinade and discard leftover marinade. Grill pork, turning frequently, until browned all over and cooked through, about 12 minutes; if pork browns too quickly, move it to a cooler part of the grill. Transfer pork to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes. Cut into thin slices, and then cut the slices into thin strips.
Meanwhile, rinse 12 of the largest lettuce leaves. Pat leaves dry and place them on a large platter. Top each with shredded vegetables, pork and herbs. Drizzle with additional teriyaki sauce and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.