Our Peach Mango Salsa is a tantalizing blend of sweet and hot. Made with just enough minced jalapeños to keep you on your toes, this salsa is a perfect foil to meaty, grilled tuna.
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen tuna steaks, thawed and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup peach mango salsa, divided
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 bell peppers, red or green, cut into chunks
- Fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 cup couscous, plain or whole wheat
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
If using wood or bamboo skewers, put in water to soak. Preheat an oiled grill to medium-high heat. Cut one lemon in half and slice into thick half moons. Squeeze the other lemon and combine with oil and 2 tablespoons salsa in a small bowl. Alternate fish, vegetables and lemon slices on soaked skewers. Brush with salsa-lemon mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place skewers on hot grill and cook 3 to 5 minutes, basting often with mixture, turning once. Prepare couscous according to package directions for 4 servings. Serve kabobs over couscous with remaining salsa for dipping.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.