- 2 (9-ounce) packages cheese tortellini
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 large basil leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 asparagus spears, tough ends trimmed off
- 3 yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 3/4 cup pitted black olives, such as Kalamata
Preheat the grill to medium heat. Place asparagus on skewers (to make them easier to flip on the grill). Brush asparagus, squash, red peppers and eggplant with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and grill 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until tender. (Pepper should be slightly charred when done.) Chop squash, eggplant and asparagus and transfer to a plate. Remove and discard charred skin and seeds from pepper, then chop and transfer to plate with other vegetables.
Toss pasta with grilled vegetables, spinach, goat cheese, olives, and vinaigrette and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.