- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata or other black olives
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 4 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 lemon, Juice of
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, diced
Place zucchini in a large bowl and toss with lemon juice, garlic, remaining 2 tablespoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Grill until well marked and tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Layer zucchini on a platter, drizzling each layer with some vinaigrette and sprinkling with some tomato. Serve hot, warm or room temperature.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.