- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1 (7-pound) precooked spiral-sliced ham
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup apple cider or brandy
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch crushed red chile flakes
Meanwhile, combine pineapple, cider, onion, cinnamon stick and chile flakes in a small saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until pineapple is very tender, 10 to 20 minutes; cover the pan if liquid begins to evaporate before pineapple softens. Discard cinnamon stick and serve chutney warm with ham.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.