Watch our how-to video.
- 1 (8-ounce) container lump crabmeat
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package Neufchâtel cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Place Neufchâtel, mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons of the chives, lemon juice, Worcestershire and salt in a food processor and pulse until just combined. Transfer to the bowl with crab mixture and gently stir to combine. Spread into a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Bake until mixture is bubbling, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon chives and serve.
Note: The dip can be assembled up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake. If doing this, let sit at room temperature 15 minutes before baking, and increase baking time by about 5 minutes.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.