- 1 green bell pepper, quartered
- 1 eggplant, cut crosswise into 1/2 inch-thick rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 yellow squash, cut crosswise on the bias into 1/2 inch-thick slices
- 1 zucchini, cut crosswise on the bias into 1/2 inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs, such as tarragon, thyme and/or basil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Roughly chop hot veggies into bite-size pieces and toss with herbs, vinegar, salt and pepper on a large platter. Serve warm, at room temperature or cold.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.