- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts and/or thighs
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove chicken from marinade, letting excess drip off. Place chicken pieces on baking sheet. Discard remaining marinade. Bake until chicken is cooked through, 35 to 40 minutes.
Alternately, to grill the chicken, prepare a grill for medium heat cooking. Grill chicken until it is cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes per side.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.