- 1 bunch kale, stems and tough ribs removed, leaves chopped
- 1/3 cup whole blanched almonds
- 1/3 cup no-salt-added white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup Engine 2 Plant-Strong® Unsweetened Original Almondmilk, plus more as needed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon low-sodium tamari
- 1 clove garlic
- 12 slices 100% whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- Prepared balsamic glaze
Combine almonds, beans, almondmilk, tamari and garlic in a blender and blend until very smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender one or twice. Spread bread with almond mixture and cover with kale. Scatter tomatoes over kale and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.