- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted macadamia nuts
- 2 bunches kale, thick stems removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon creamy almond butter
Arrange kale in a large, deep skillet. In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, almond butter, remaining 1 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons water. Drizzle over kale, cover and cook over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until wilted and just tender, about 5 minutes. Scatter nuts over the top and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.