- 6 thick lamb loin chops or 12 lamb loin T-bone chops
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs, such as unseasoned Japanese panko
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, divided
Make the persillade by combining bread crumbs, parsley, garlic and remaining salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the mustard on the top of each lamb chop. Press the persillade mixture lightly onto the lamb chops on top of the mustard. Bake lamb chops until cooked to desired doneness, about 20 minutes for medium rare. Thick chops will take longer than thinner ones so adjust timing accordingly. Remove chops from the oven and let rest on baking sheet for about 5 minutes before serving.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.