- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds lamb stew meat, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 cups baby carrots, halved
- 2 cups small new red potatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh English peas or frozen green peas, thawed if frozen
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Stir in carrots and potatoes. Cover and continue to simmer until the potatoes are cooked through, about 45 minutes. Stir in peas. Simmer another 5 to 10 minutes or until peas are just cooked through. Remove and discard stems from rosemary and oregano.
Ladle stew into bowls and garnish with green onions.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.