- 2 cups fresh or thawed, frozen corn
- 1 cup fresh or thawed, frozen bell pepper strips
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (from 1 or 2 limes), divided, plus lime wedges for serving
- 1 tablespoon and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt-free chili powder, divided
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added pinto or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces frozen leafy greens, thawed
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (optional)
Arrange four tortillas on a large parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread bean mixture evenly on tortillas. Top each with about 1/2 cup of the vegetable mixture and some cheese. Top with remaining tortillas, vegetables and cheese and bake until hot throughout and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Transfer to plates, garnish with remaining cilantro and lime wedges and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.