- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup sprouted green lentils
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Bragg Organic Sprinkle Seasoning
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and sliced as thinly as possible (use a mandolin if you have one)
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Meanwhile, place lentils in a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce to a simmer. Cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
In a large bowl whisk together aminos, mustard, vinegar, seasoning and shallot. Add quinoa, lentils, arugula, fennel and bell pepper and toss to combine. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with cashews and lemon wedges.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.