- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 2 pounds paiche fillet
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, reserved separately
- 1 1/4 teaspoon chile powder
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Sprinkle paiche with lime juice, chile powder and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Push potatoes to one side of the baking sheet and brush the other side generously with more coconut oil. Place paiche on the sheet and continue to roast until fish is opaque in the center and potatoes are very tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle fish and potatoes with zest, cilantro and mint, and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.