- 2 avocados, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, zest, cilantro, salt, pepper and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in oil until thoroughly combined to make a thick dressing. Add avocado mixture and black beans and toss gently. Spoon salad onto plates, garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.