- 2 small mangoes or 1 large mango, diced and divided
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 carrots, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) package firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
In a large bowl, toss the remaining mango, carrots, bell pepper, tofu and cilantro. Drizzle with the dressing and toss again. Sprinkle with almonds.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.