- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup Whole Foods Market™ General Tso’s Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes, optional
Cut 4 large pieces of aluminum foil (12x12 inches) and lay them on a work surface. Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper (12x12 inches) and fold each in half like a book to form a crease down the middle.
In a large bowl, mix together zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, sauce and chile flakes, if using, until evenly coated. Transfer 1/4 of the zucchini mixture to 1 piece of parchment paper, just to the right of the crease. Fold the edges of the square of paper to form a sealed pouch, then wrap with the foil to enclose. Repeat with remaining zucchini mixture, parchment and foil. Transfer the packets to the grill and cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.