- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (like Old Bay)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 egg plus 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Canola oil
- Lemon wedges
- Tartar Sauce, to serve
Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add crab cakes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning gently, until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate as done, then serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.