- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Mediterranean spice rub
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- Lemon halves
Prepare a grill for medium-heat cooking. Drain and discard marinade from lamb. Thread lamb, peppers, zucchini, and onions onto skewers to make kabobs (if using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using).
Grill kabobs, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade, then continue basting and cooking for 8 to 10 minutes longer, or until meat reaches desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Transfer to a large platter and serve with lemon halves.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.