Mini Sesame Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini baking chips
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted and cooled
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Slice each log of dough into 12 (for bigger cookies) or 24 (for smaller cookies) coins, arrange on parchment paper-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart and bake until golden brown around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes for smaller cookies, 10 to 12 minutes for larger cookies. Let cool and then serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.