- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound skinless wild-caught salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 zucchini (about 1 pound), finely grated and squeezed firmly to remove excess water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Lemon wedges
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Form salmon mixture into 16 (3-inch) patties, coating each lightly in breadcrumbs. Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook half the patties, flipping once, until deep golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes total. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and season with salt; repeat process with remaining patties. Serve salmon cakes hot, with lemon wedges on the side.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.