- 2 blood or navel oranges
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups trimmed watercress
- 1 small head radicchio, cored and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ounce Pecorino Pepato cheese
In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, orange juice, salt and pepper and drizzle over the greens. Toss well, being careful not to overmix or bruise the greens. Form a pile of the greens in the center of the salad plates. Place orange segments around the salads and shave 3 to 4 large pieces of Pecorino Pepato over the greens. Serve immediately.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.