- 3/4 pound dried pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 Quorn meat-free garlic and herb cutlets
- 1 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella or young gouda, or cheese substitute
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or parmesan substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Meanwhile, prepare cutlets according to package directions. Preheat broiler. Heat pasta sauce in a small pot and keep warm. Spread about half of the sauce in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Arrange cutlets in dish and top evenly with remaining sauce and cheeses. Broil cutlets until cheese is melted and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove and serve, with pasta on the side.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.