- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pickles
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kelp granules
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Pulse sunflower seeds and almonds in a food processor until very finely chopped, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you go. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in celery, pickles, onions, dill, maple syrup, lemon juice, kelp, pepper and salt. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.