- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added garbanzo beans (also called chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 apple, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kelp granules
- Ground black pepper to taste
While you may find a version of this recipe offered at your local store, please note that ingredients, flavor and allergens can vary.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.